Just like any industry, dentistry has trends that come and go, some of which are innovations in teeth whitening, dental implants, and so on. We are so lucky to live in a time where dentistry is virtually painless, fast, and effective. The trending topic that I have seen so many times recently in the dentist industry is dental implants. They have changed over the last couple of years quite drastically, so below we’ll go over our top dental implant trends.
- The number one thing that is driving this industry is that more and more people seem to be needing dental implants. Nearly 1 out of 2 adults by 2020 will be needing at least 1 dental implant.
- The demand for dental implants is only set to rise, this is a solution that is rapid that patients can use instantly. This is something that has never been seen before so that’s why so many patients are opting more and more for dental implants.
- Something that has become more known recently is cement free restorations. This is a great bonus for patients who are worried about safety and the simplicity of restorations.
- Another trending topic in dental implants is that it is more important than ever to use products that are scientifically backed and clinically proven. This is also something that has made patients feel better about choosing dental implants over other procedures.
- Another great thing about dental implants is that you can get them instantly. Some other procedures will make you wait months but not with dental implants. This is why patients are also opting to dental implants, they’re in and then they’re out and it’s done.
- There have also been many great innovations in the tools that are used to place dental implants like angulated screw channels and full contour solutions which make it such an easy and painless process.
- There are even low cost options which weren’t around a few years ago – dental implants were pretty high priced and not available to everyone. Recent popularity has created more competition with dentists having to lower the prices so everyone who wants dental implants can get them.
- With this influx of more dentists using dental implants, there have been great improvements in virtual training. Giving dentists and assistants the ability to try their hand at dental implants on virtual patients giving them more practice.
- Dental implants have also increased the market. This means that if you’re a dentist it’s never been more ideal to invest in dental implants.
Dental implants are a great solution if you are someone who has teeth that need to be replaced. They are painless, quick, easy, and inexpensive compared to other procedures. No need to feel ashamed of your smile after you have had dental implants. They look natural and are made to fit your mouth exactly so it’s just like getting a new tooth. Many people have has dental implants and have been impressed with the fact that you can use them straight after you have had them put in. Don’t stress about your teeth any longer, go ask your dentist about dental implants today.