We can’t imagine our life without using technological gadgets. One gadget that has been widely used for solving mathematical problems is the hand-held calculator. Many people, especially the students, use the calculators for solving both simple and complex mathematical equations. It’s quite easier to solve mathematical exercises or to calculate tax, when you have professional calculators. There are different calculators on the market, and every model is designed to perform different functions and to solve different problems. Nowadays, thanks to the power of the Internet, you can find a wide range of calculators online. However, you need to pick the one that meets your needs and budget. In 1985, the first graphic calculator was invented. Since then, many brands emerged on the market with models that calculate different equations and mathematical problems. The top graphing calculators for students are the following ones:
TI – 73 Middle School – This model is perfect for middle school students who take algebra, statistics and physical science classes. It offers 7 different types of graphs, and many other useful features. When looking for calculators online, check this model that comes with the following features:
- Compatible with CBR and CBL2 systems.
- Includes various combinations and permutations.
- It has several decimal and fraction features.
- It’s programmable and upgradable.
- It has 4 constants, and metric conversations as well.
Casio CFX-9850GC Plus – This calculator from Casio is ideal for middle school and college students, especially for those who take math and science classes. It’s the best problem solving tool available on the market. When you look for graphic calculators online, consider the following model with its unique features:.
- A large 128 x 64 full dot screen.
- Outstanding speed
- Natural input display with more than 900 advanced functions: regressions, financial, and statistics.
- Capable of performing 26 matrices, and to solve quadratic and polynomial equations.
- 32 KB total memory, and 38 different programs.
HP 50 g – Another popular graphic calculator is the HP 50 g. It’s designed for engineering, surveying, math and science applications. Students and professionals rely on this easy to use calculator that can perform complex mathematical equations. As one of the most popular calculators online, this model offers the following features:
- This calculator uses its own software, USB port and pouch. Capable of calculating advanced expressions and solutions in 2-D or 3-D.
- It has one SD slot, so you can format and upgrade the calculator whenever you want.
- More than 2300 equation functions.