Volvo Construction Equipment is a well-known company that produces a wide range of construction machines that can be used in different industry sectors, such as: mining, construction, agriculture, forestry, etc. Recently, Volvo Construction Equipment announced its new machine – the MCT110C track loader. This compact construction machine is the latest model from the C-Series, and is quite popular among the construction companies in Australia and worldwide. Like the other machines from the same C-Series, the new MCT110C track loader comes with a Tier-4 combustion engine characterized as fuel-saving, emission reducing and advanced engine system. This track loader designed by Volvo Construction Equipment is also one of the few track loaders that comes without diesel particulate filter. The new MCT110C track loader offers many advantages on the job site, such as: versatility, less emissions and less fuel consumption, durability, easy for maintenance, operator friendly, etc.
Less gas emissions and less fuel consumption
The new MCT110C track loader from Volvo Construction Equipment is designed not only to cut the costs, but also to minimize the negative environmental impact by using less fuel. Lower fuel consumption means less gas emissions and a cleaner environment. This loader comes with innovative idling system that shuts down the engine when the controls are not used for few seconds. Such operation reduces the fuel waste and minimizes the gas emissions.
Designed as a tough and compact machine, the new MCT110C track loader from Volvo construction equipment includes few innovative features that increase the longevity and durability:
- Optional fan that cleans the cooling system from debris.
- Three-stage air cleaner for less maintenance requirements and better engine performance.
- Adequate support provided by professionals from Volvo Construction Equipment.
Easy for operation
Whether it is a hydraulic excavator or asphalt compactor, the heavy construction machines give best results when it is easy for the operators to use them. The loaders are no exception. Thanks to its easy to use and understand controls, the new MCT110C track loader from Volvo construction equipment provides enhanced productivity. The main features that make the MCT110C loader a user friendly machine are:
- The new MCT110C track loader from Volvo construction equipment offers different control options, it has three levels of control sensitivity, and the operators can choose between the H patterns and Volvo ISO.
- The front console includes valuable data that is easy to read and understand.
- It is very easy for the operators and the service technicians to service the loader on a regular basis.
- The operators don’t need to climb over the machine, walk under it, or to push themselves through small openings when some part needs to be repaired or replaced. This significantly increases the safety level on the job site.
- Increased comfort is provided for the operators with ergonomically designed cabin, seats and armrests.
- With its large top windows, the new MCT110C track loader form Volvo construction equipment offers increased visibility for the operators.
Volvo Construction Equipment also produces various attachments for its machines, such as: dozer blades, trenchers, pallet forks, hydraulic breakers, buckets, augers, etc. This way, the new MCT110C track loader can be used for various applications. Every heavy construction machinery, from loaders to excavators, should posses a blend of innovation, durability and safety. The track loader from Volvo construction equipment offers all these features and characteristics. With its innovative technology and wide range of useful features, the MCT110C track loader is designed for extensive usage and for any demanding construction work.